Enjoy having some space between you and your neighbours? Why sacrifice this when moving abroad? Check out below our top 7 picks for detached houses in France.
1. Ready to move into 3 bedroom house in Magnac Laval, Limousin for €82,500
Close to the town of Magnac Laval is this ready to move into detached house with 1913m2 of gardens.
2. Gorgeous 2 bedroom detached village house in Limousin for €46,200
Situated in a peaceful village, making it ideal for a holiday home or full time living.
3. Unique 3 bedroom house near Dijon, Burgundy for €300,000
Newly renovated to a high standard and in a great location, this detached property is ready to move into right away.
4. Large 5 bedroom detached house with swimming pool in Rohan, Brittany for €300,000
Set at the end of the lane with 6.7 acres of countryside, you won’t be worrying about any neighbours disturbing you.
5. Lovely 2 bedroom cottage in Plourac’h, Brittany for €67,500
With beautiful views of the garden and paddocks, it is no wonder that this detached property is currently a British-owned second home.
6. Beautiful and contemporary 4 bedroom house in Tarbes, Midi-Pyrenees for €296,000
Located 5 minutes south of Tarbes, this house offers comfort and functionality in volumes. With the added bonus of being located at the end of a dead-end street, what is not to love about this detached property?
7. Ensemble of 3 detached properties in Chaleix, Aquitaine for €296,800
Located at the end of a single track, this property occupies a secluded and private position. With the barn and pig sty also converted into living quarters, there is plenty of room for a large family looking to make their move to France.