Looking to migrate to Australia?
We asked Mortgage Express how you can prepare for applying for a mortgage in Australia.
Items to help you prepare for applying for Home Loans in Australia:
• Copies of past Pay Slips
• An Employment Letter on Company Letterhead
• Details about your new employment
• Certified Identification for 100-points requirement (Drivers Licence, Passport, Marriage Certificate,
• 3 months of loans and savings account statements
• Credit Card Statements
• Tax returns, Australian or from overseas
• Credit History from overseas if available
• Details of your residency Visa
• Proof of ownership of any other major assets or investments
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to preposition you for your move